WE HAD YOU AT REAL - GOOD -TACOS.
Welcome to the Taco Revolution.
Team members are what makes Big Papi’s so special. We aren’t just in the business of real – good – tacos… we’re in the business of people.
We are looking for Real Good People that loves tacos as much as we do. We know that great people are hard to find (almost as hard as good tacos 😉) so we are proud to offer highly competitive wages, incentives and opportunity for growth. We are on a mission to take Big Papi’s everywhere.
TAP ON A POSITON BELOW TO LEARN MORE...
Big Papi’s has become a haven for those with an insatiable taste for tacos. Our employees start expecting just a paycheck, but often find their expectations exceeded, as they are provided abundant training and opportunities to develop meaningful careers – over 80% of managers having been promoted from within our Crew! We serve only real food which is prepared by hand daily at every restaurant we operate; no microwaves or can openers allowed here! Whether you’re experienced in the industry or new to it all together, Big Papi’s welcomes everyone who wishes to be part of this incredible family. With comprehensive support and unparalleled customer service values that each team member works hard uphold everyday- come join us on our journey to make Real – Good – Tacos available everywhere.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance & 401k
- Quarterly bonus program
- Opportunities for people-development bonuses
- Tuition assistance (100% coverage for select degrees or up to $5,250/year)
- Career growth (need we say more?)
- Paid time off
- Holiday closures
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- A friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Business knowledge (P&L management, food safety, sales-forecasting, staffing… you get the idea)
- Ability to oversee the preparation of safe, delicious food while maintaining a clean, organized restaurant
- Passion for leadership and team development
- The ability to deliver a great guest experience
- Previous restaurant experience
- The ability to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
taco junkies only. 👇
Before any of the traditional resume/interview 💤 process we like to make friends. Drop your information below and someone from our management team will reach out.